Han Huang’s website
Georgia Tech, School of Math (Hale Visiting Assistant Professor)
Email: hhuang 421 at gatech dot edu
I am a visiting assistant professor in School of Mathematics at Georgia Institute of Technology. My mentors are Konstantin Tikhomirov and Galyna Livshyts. In 2019, I received my Math Ph.D. from University of Michigan under the supervision of my advisor Mark Rudelson. In Fall 2022 I will be joining MIT as a postdoc.
Publications & Preprints
- H. Huang and K. Tikhomirov, Average-case Analysis of the Gaussian Elimination with Partial Pivoting, submitted
- H. Huang and K. Tikhomirov, Shotgun Assembly of unlabeled Erdos-Renyi graphs, submitted.
- H. Huang and K. Tikhomirov, On Dimension-dependent concentration for convex Lipschitz continuous functions in product spaces, submitted.
- H. Huang. Rank of Sparse Bernoulli Matrices, submitted.
- J. Hao, H. Huang, G. Livshyts, and K. Tikhomirov, Distribution of the minimal distance of random linear codes, in revision process for IEEE Transactions on Information Theory. (The conference version is published on 2020 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT). )
- H. Huang and K. Tikhomirov, A remark on the smallest singular value of powers of Gaussian matrices, Electronic Communications in Probability.
- O. Giladi, H. Huang, C. Schütt, and E.M. Werner, Constrained convex bodies with extremal affine surface areas,
Journal of Functional Analysis.
- H. Huang, and M. Rudelson, Size of nodal domains of the eigenvectors of a G (n, p) graph, Random Structures & Algorithms.
- H. Huang, B. A. Slomka, T. Tkocz, and B.-H. Vritsiou. Improved bounds for Hadwiger’s covering problem via thin-shell estimates, Journal of the European Mathematical Society.
- H. Huang, B. A. Slomka, and E. M. Werner, Ulam floating bodies, Journal of the London Mathematical Society.
- H. Huang and B. A. Slomka, Approximations of convex bodies by measure-generated sets, Geometriae Dedicata.
- H. Huang, John’s position is not good for approximation, Israel Journal of Mathematics.
- H. Huang, John Ellipsoid and the Center of Mass. Discrete and Computational Geometry.
- H. Huang and F. Wei, Upper Bound for the Dvoretzky Dimension in the Milman-Schechtman Theorem, Geometric Aspects of Functional Analysis: Israel Seminar, 2014–2016.